Tuesday 12 August 2014

Versatility of a jumpsuit

Crop top Topshop £6, Heels everythingfivepound.com

I've been so busy not being busy since my exams that I've been away from blogging for a while but I have been gaining inspiration and taking photographs everywhere I've been so I am excited to be doing some new posts. I've just purchased this jumpsuit, which you can find here from asos, and I'm so in love with how easy it is to wear on many occasions. Below I have shown what accesories to pair with your jumpsuit to wear it in almost any scenario.

 1.Casual

crop top bank sale



2. Evening/ drink with friends

bandeau £3 primark


3. Work/ In the office
Blazer H&M £15, Bag vintage, Shoes £10 Whistles outlet




Cavalli (left) and lipsy version £55 (right) 




No comments:

Post a Comment