Sunday 11 November 2012

1 skirt 4 ways

Top left: Top- Topshop sale, Belt- Primark, Socks- New Look. Top right: Dress- Topshop sale. Bottom left: Jumper- Topshop 'Tea and Cake', Tights- Topshop sale. Bottom right: Bralet- Miss Selfridge sale
This simple white skater skirt from Matalan may look a bit boring on the hanger but when it is with the right clothes it looks great. For the first look I added my grey knee high socks and floral top for a easy daytime outfit. The second look is more of an evening outfit as I layered it over my sequin dress with heels. I added my plum tights and cropped swallow jumper for look three and I feel the skirt makes a great base for this look without overcrowding it with patterns and colours. For the fourth and final outfit i added my tutu under the skirt to make it more puff-ball and then paired it with my denim bralet for a simple look that could be worn anywhere from shopping to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment