Sunday 4 November 2012

Making your clothes your own

Topshop dress- Sale £25, Matalan bralet- Sale £5

Topshop dress- Sale £10, Belt vintage
 You don't have to spend lots of money on boutique clothing or be particularly skilled with a sewing machine to own clothes that no one else has. For the above outfit on the left I didn't like the midi lengh of the dress when I originally bought it and so decided to make into a dip back dress. This was simple as the material does not frey and therefore didn't need a hem. I then added my vintage belt to make it extra sparkly. You don't actually need to change your clothes to make them individual, you can just add an item of clothing with it to create something unique. This is what I have done to the above right outfit by adding a bralet on top of my skater dress.






No comments:

Post a Comment